Yes I know that I have not posted in a very long time. Believe me I would have liked to have posted earlier but I did not have the energy to do so. You see...the past month has been super busy with weddings, and visits, and trips, and working. I work a lot by the way, too much I think.
So without further ado, here are some pictures from June 12 and June 13. We started June 12 with a trip to tour the newly finished Oquirrh Temple. Afterwards we tried to take a group photo, but as you can see it is hard to get everyone looking in the correct direction.
This picture is of my Uncle Byron hiding behind some flowers, it amuses me.

My cute Grandma who flew from Micronesia to be a part of the festivities...

Just a shot of the food

After the barbecue a few of us went to the Scottish Festival, this is a picture of my super cool Henna Tattoo. This year they even put sparklies on the Henna while it dried. Delightful!

It is hard to see, but this is the Tattoo, which is not ink on skin but rather a group of pipe and drum bands playing in unison.

Here we have several pictures of the actual wedding day.
Kate and cute JeriAnn
Sisters
Family
Kate and Justin

Sassy green shoes
My cute Grandma who flew from Micronesia to be a part of the festivities...
Just a shot of the food
After the barbecue a few of us went to the Scottish Festival, this is a picture of my super cool Henna Tattoo. This year they even put sparklies on the Henna while it dried. Delightful!
It is hard to see, but this is the Tattoo, which is not ink on skin but rather a group of pipe and drum bands playing in unison.
Here we have several pictures of the actual wedding day.

Sassy green shoes
I love this last one; it is like Grant Wood meets Magritte.
The last 5 pictures were taken by Rachel Rehart Photography, I like them very much, so I "borrowed" them from her site.
1 comments:
I'm glad you returned to blogging! I have missed you!
And Kate's wedding pictures are so pretty! I love them and I love her sassy green shoes.
Post a Comment