Shiny new pedicures.
Harry Potter, enough said. Super excited for July 17th.
Comfy flip flops. Don't get me wrong I appreciate an inexpensive flip flop as much as the next girl, but sometimes those ones hurt my feeties. Havaianas are plush and oh so relaxing to my feet.
DogTown, I can not get through an episode without crying my eyes out. I am sure this comes as no surprise to Jenny-from-the-block who once had to endure watching '8 Alone' at the movie theater with me. But seriously, this show is inspiring, and it does my heart good to see that there are kind and generous people in this world.



5 comments:
I'm going to have to try that salad dressing. I am a huge fan of a different red wine type dressing but I have never had that one.
And I'm interested to hear more about the Book Thief. My Mother in Law has been reading it all week in Catalina, and she couldn't decide if she really liked it or not.
I love Dogtown! I went to Strut Your Mutt in Flagstaff last weekend and Ann Allums and Pat Whitacre were there!
This is a lovely new 'favorite things' blog.
Love the shiny toes!
Yeah Heather. Like Kate, I like the shiny toes. I confess to be out of the loop on much of the other stuff (congrats to the graduates!!!) but oh, what fresh commentary you make! I don't mean ripe. I don't mean sassy. I mean like fish, or a breeze - I like it, girl!
I enjoyed this post when I read it many weeks ago, but I finally read it with the pictures. I'll have to read The Book Thief soon. I miss you and hope you are having a wonderful summer so far. Also, I may have said some things at the barbecue that were dumb last month. If so, I hope you can forgive me, and I hope I didn't scare away any of your friends.
Love you much, and please forgive my asocial behavior. I'm currently in the perpetually queasy and drooling stage, and I'll be so much more fun in a couple of months. Miss you, though!
Post a Comment