Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh Canada...

Something to know about me...I am freakish about food dates. If I think a food item has even thought about expiring I will not touch it. I regularly ask when food was purchased before I will eat it. I smell everything to see if it even remotely smells too ripe. In short I am a little OCD.
Something else to know...Canada rocks! Please note this bag of chips, not only does it have a "MADE week of" date but it also has a "Fresh until" date. None of this sissy "Best if purchased by" crap. They tell you like it is in Canada. And woe be unto you who eat your chips past the "Fresh until" date, because they will be stale.
Canada I salute you!


2 comments:

Kate said...

I love it!
I did not even notice this. I agree, we should write to the FDA.
They are always way behind...
LOL....funny blog, Heather.

Melissa said...

Wow, that is impressive. I would enjoy seeing that on my food since I'm a little OCD myself too!

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com