Normally I don't drink smoothies, or milk shakes, or Jamba Juices. I tend to be strictly a Diet Coke and Water (not together) kind of gal. But I can't get enough of these Strawberry/Banana smoothies at McDonalds this Summer.
My new favorite place to eat, and it's in Provo. I know...shocking, right? Provo actually has fine dining. Last time I went I had home made smores for dessert. Oh my goodness, I am almost tempted to learn how to make marshmellows myself.
My 2 favorite movies this Summer. Inception and Toy Story 3.
Inception is a cool kids kind of movie. Smart, imaginative, thought provoking.
Toy Story 3 is just sweet.





2 comments:
Loved the new post. Samuel is a little doll. Hope work has slowed down a bit. Love ya, Peggy
What great summer obsessions! I need to try the smoothies. I have been tempted by raving reviews from family and friends but have yet to dabble in the cause.
Yes, Samuel is a love! So cute!
Post a Comment