A couple of weeks ago my sister and I went snowshoeing up at Silver Lake. It was alot of fun and soooo beautiful; I wanted to share some pictures of our adventures. Word to the wise, from someone who isn't super in shape, rent the ski poles...they just may save you. Just saying.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.freerice.com
3 comments:
Wow, it looks like you and Kate had a lot of fun. I have been snowshoeing at Tahoe before and it's a lot of work. I remember being exhausted when we were done.
Oh, and I need to put my glasses on because when I first started to read this post, I thought it said you went snowboarding. I was trying to picture you zooming down the mountain on a snowboard and it amused me for some reason. :) Not that you aren't capable of snowboarding just for some reason it just struck me as funny.
Oh I would love to snowshoe, have you done this before? I particularly like the two contrasting lake photos, it's incredible that one place can look so vastly different within a few months.
The snow angel looks brilliant, an angel with snowshoes, lol. The snow looks really soft and powdery.
Beautiful Pictures! What fun! I had so much fun, Heather. Thanks for going with me.
Post a Comment