Monday, September 15, 2008

Perspective

I was going to take various shots of the Thumbelina sized pumpkin next to things to show how small it really is, but sadly I ran out of battery juice.
Next on deck would have been my smallish but not tiny Rabbit and Egg Easter Salt and Pepper shaker, because this amused me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooohhhh, now that I now how tiny it really is, it makes it so much cuter! I am looking forward to seeing more of your tiny things.

I think I told you this before but Delaney loves tiny things also. She must have got this trait from you. She love, loves the little bears you sent for her birthday. She always wants to carry them around in a small purse.

Dianna said...

I love the pumpkin, and I LOOOOOOVE your apartment! Darling!! I hope to visit someday.

If I were to have a Favorite Things series on my blog, it would probably include you. Cheesy...but true! :)

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com