I hope you're having a lovely time and that the weather is being nice whilst you explore that fantastic world. We've had the usual for 2008 bizarre weather - up to 90 degrees on Monday and Tuesday, and then in the 60's today and for the rest of the week. Just weird!
I wanted to talk AI with you, but you are doing much more valuable things, so I'll have to be satisfied in posting a final Idol Thought for 2008. Hope you'll visit sometime. In the meantime, I'm so glad you're getting a well deserved vacation!
2 comments:
I hope you're having a lovely time and that the weather is being nice whilst you explore that fantastic world. We've had the usual for 2008 bizarre weather - up to 90 degrees on Monday and Tuesday, and then in the 60's today and for the rest of the week. Just weird!
I wanted to talk AI with you, but you are doing much more valuable things, so I'll have to be satisfied in posting a final Idol Thought for 2008. Hope you'll visit sometime. In the meantime, I'm so glad you're getting a well deserved vacation!
I had so much fun at Disneyland with you! I wish we could have stayed longer.
Post a Comment