Thursday, March 27, 2008

Umm...what the...?

Do you know a baby that has everything? Or perhaps you were thinking about buying Angelina and Brad a baby shower gift. If so, I think I have the perfect gift for you.

Baby Tattoos

That's right for just $ 6.95 you can purchase these little treasures.

"For little ones, with big attitudes. Finally babies can have tattoos without the commitment…cause let’s face it what you like at six months is probably gonna change at 6 years. Tiny tots get to choose from lots of icons from their immediate environment like MOM, a pacifier, carriage, diaper, bottle. These non-toxic, temporary tattoos are FDA and Mother approved. Tattoos will stay on up to three days; can wash lightly with soap and water; may come off in chlorinated water. “

http://www.spoonsisters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=32721&Category_Code=1001000&Product_Count=24

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you already know I'm weird since I have to check your blog twice a day for new updates but... I would totally buy those for Delaney if I came accross them in a store. I think it would be funny for her to have a tat.

Anonymous said...

jdklfns,vnshfjkdsg'
OIEKFJNKDLSNVlkajdsfoitujldksnvsdliu;gsaskdjgnf.sd,kvhdsjklfhw;iosehfk,smcndishfei;ghksdjfhsapiohfe;a

Anonymous said...

Okay Delaney thinks she a computer expert and asks to type all the time now. She has this Leapfrog Kids computer where she types and things come flying accross the screen. Well anyways, she insisted on typing the above message for you. I don't know what it says but we can pretend it says something along the lines of I love of Aunt Heather very much.

Dianna said...

Yeah for another blog entry from you!

I'm not sure if I'd be cool enough to embrace the baby tatoos for my own kids (who needs more things to wash off of them), but I'm sure I'd think they were cute (or at least funny) if I saw them on someone else's baby.

P.S. Glad you liked the picture. It's my new wallpaper.

Princess Heather said...

Melissa, I think Dad would have a heart attack if he saw a tat, even a fake one, on Delaney. :)

Delaney, I love you too, and I couldn't agree more with the point you made in your second sentence. I especially like how you emphasized its importance by using all caps.

Dianna, you are absolutely right who needs more things to wash off the tots. Speaking of tots, when are you due again?

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com