Jenny from the block has had her first trip on the UTA. When asked about her ride, Miss McKasson summed up the experience in one word - "magical". But perhaps just as magical as a thrilling ride on public transportation was the concert we attended after said ride. And while the Energy Solutions Arena may not seem like the kind of venue you would see someone like Josh Groban perform, it was a surprisingly good time. However, had I known that he would choose the Salt Lake stop on his tour to film his latest concert DVD, I would have definitely worn my sparkly flip flops. 
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Jenny does TRAX
Posted by
Princess Heather
at
10:09 PM
Labels: Activities, Friends, Music, Toes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
http://www.freerice.com
2 comments:
Yes, it's true, I did trax. It was delightful, and I couldn't help but comment on my delight about every 60 seconds. Thanks for the induction Princess H.
Josh was even more delightful, I have to agree. I laughed, I cried, I loved.
I'm so jealous you got to see Josh (and then later all of those cute collies). You do such lovely things. :)
I wish I could've been there with you (for the music and the companionship), but what a lovely bonding experience you and Jenny (hi, Jenny, I know you're pretty bonded being roomies and stuff!). It sounds like it was just lovely!
Post a Comment