Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Post Processing

I am learning how to use this site called PicMonkey.com to do post processing on some of my pictures.  Like cropping, sharpening, changing the color saturation, adding a copyright symbol, adding text, etc.  Here are some of my samples from today.
 
 
Copenhagen Train Station.  Sharpened, cropped, copyright added, and "cooled" with PicMonkey.
 
 
Copenhagen Train Station.  Sharpened, cropped, copyrighted, and "warmed".
 
 
Hong Kong Harbor.  Horizon Line straightened and copyrighted.
 
 
Holden Sunset.  Quote added and copyrighted.
 
 
Buttes.  Cropped, sharpened, copyrighted, and "cooled".
 
 
 
Buttes.  Cropped, sharpened, copyrighted, and "warmed".
 
 
 

4 comments:

Peggy B said...

Boy, you are sure learning a lot in your photography class. Can't wait to see the next pictures. I want a lesson next time I see you. Love you

Kate said...

I think you could do post cards. I love to see the variations or warmed and cooled pics. I like both versions for different reasons. Can I get a copy of the Holden Sunset? The Buttes look like they could be paintings. The train station reminds me of a cathedral.

Princess Heather said...

Thank you, thank you. Yes you can have a copy of that Holden sunset. Do you want it with quote or without. Two people from my class told me I should go into the Postcard business as well. :)

Kate said...

I like it with and with out the quote...
I am going to say with. Please and Thank you.

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com