Monday, November 28, 2011

Movie Review Monday



I went to see a sneak preview of 'We Bought a Zoo' this weekend and it is so cute. It is based (loosely) on the true story of Benjamin Mee who along with his family bought a run down zoo in England. And although the movie is set in California, the sentiment remains the same. The acting by the humans and the animals is charming in this movie. Matt Damon is very good and it is completely different than anything I have seen him do. I would have to say though, that my two favorite performances in this movie are by the 7 year old little girl who plays Rosie (what a doll) and the depressed, Zoloft deprived Grizzly Bear.


The movie is rated PG and should be in theaters on December 23rd.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

That does sound like a good movie!

And, Delaney told me to tell you that she loves the 3 puppies in Santa hats picture on your sidebar!

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com