Monday, November 29, 2010

Samuel, Snow, and Sassy

Thanksgiving 2010 was delightfully full of cute nephews, sassy dogs, and lots of fluffy snow.




The poor dear looks bewildered. He wonders why the scary, hairy man behind him wants to bite him.

Smiley, tiny teeth.

Sassy. Kate and Justin were puppy sitting. I really like this dog, she is very mischievous.

Just a little bit of snow.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! We are looking forward to seeing you after Christmas!

Kate said...

I am kind of jealous of your stream.
Every time I see that last picture of Samuel where you can see his teeth really well, I feel so happy. It is so stinkin' cute!
Also, that puppy is cute!
I am glad Justin didn't bite the baby.
I am glad we went went Logan even though it was incredibly cold. Remember the inside of the windows in the car were frozen. Burrr!

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com