Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I just had to make these cute cupcakes that I found on the Bakerella website.
They are supposed to look like Easter Baskets, however, I am not sure my efforts are worthy. If you want to see how they should really look, check out the website.




I also want to make these some time...
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html. But they look even harder to make.
Anyhoo, I hope everyone has a lovely Easter and that the Easter Bunny brings you a BIG basket.
XOXO

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those turned out so cute. You are right, I wished we lived closer so we could have tried them.

On a side note, I am so addicted to Bakerella now thanks to the Pioneer Woman. I look her website all the time. I want to try making her cake pops too. Maybe you should come visit and we could have a baking party. I'm such a nerd and have already started looking for some of the candies she uses.

Melissa said...

By the way, I forgot to wish you a Happy Easter in the last post. I'm lame!

The Easter Bunny has already visited our house, now we are just waiting for our small friend to wake up and discover what treats he has left. It's 7:30am and this is sleeping in late for her!

Kate said...

These cupcakes are So awesome. Way fun and delightfully tasty. I did not eat my Lindt chocolate with the wrapper still on it. (I promise)

Lori said...

I think they're darling! And the Hello Kitty suckers - I hear them calling Delaney's name....

Katydid said...

Yummy!

http://www.freerice.com

http://www.freerice.com